3 Tips To Improve Website SEO - Simple Suggestions To Grow On Google
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a never-ending challenge to rank for keywords and earn organic traffic from Google. Without organic traffic, your website and business could flame-out and fail. With Google's search algorithms constantly changing, you need all the tips you can get to help stay on Page 1 longer or climb higher in the SERPs.
Here are 3 simple tips to improve your website SEO results:
1. Improve SEO On Google By Embracing Modern Trends And Tech Like AI
Learn how to use social media data for SEO You’ve heard to no end about how powerful and sophisticated Google’s search AI is, from BERT to TF-Ranking to Google RankBrain, and how difficult it makes SEO for the average marketer. How do you keep up? How do you fight for SEO results when bigger competitors can afford to leverage millions of dollars in technology and people to build their own AI-powered SEO ?
We've written many articles and blog posts to show you how to work around many of these problems. Lean Startup Life SEO outlines a solution for modern SEO when you don’t have your own AI engineers or millions of dollars to invest in building your own sophisticated AI: optimizing SEO using social media data. Think of it as data for humans, by humans - and it’s data that will help your SEO efforts improve substantially.
In our blog posts you’ll learn: How search engine AI has evolved (in layman’s terms) How search engines learn (especially Google) How to use social media monitoring data to refine your SEO efforts How to use social media monitoring data to inform content marketing format choices How to blend search and social data together to find the right time to roll out new content. The SEO articles are free here on The Lean Startup Life Blog.
2. Improve Your SEO Writing For Google Greatness
SEO writing isn't all fun and games. It requires strategy, keyword research, and productive systems to keep you on track if you are writing high volume or long form content. Here are some simple tips to write better for SEO:
- Take your time on the research portion of the writing process. Read and digest the seed articles before crafting your own content. A well-thought-out and researched article is instantly elevated over one compromised with filler and high-level facts.
- Take five-minute breaks every hour or so during the SEO writing process . Give yourself an opportunity to get away from the screen. A little break is a great way to recharge.
- Take your time on the research portion of the writing process. Chances are, someone has at least touched on the very same topic you’re writing about.
- Take the time to read and digest similar articles before crafting your own content. You may be able to write a few paragraphs freestyle without pre-planning, but it will show in the quality of your work. A well thought-out and researched piece is instantly elevated over one comprised of mostly filler and high-level facts.
- Take your time on the research portion of the blog writing process. Chances are, someone has at least touched on the very same topic you’re writing about.
- Work somewhere where you have to be "presentable". Pajamas on the couch won't cut it. If you go to a coffee shop or at least look the part, you'll feel more productive.
If you add these to your SEO writing repertoire you will get better results in no time!
3. Optimize Your Website For Voice Searches
With the massive growth of audio assistants (Alexa, Google Home, Cortana, Siri), there as been an explosion of voice searches. These audio searches are eating up a small portion of the search market, so you want to make sure you optimize your posts for voice search as well so your websites aren't missing out on traffic.
Make sure you include plenty of helpful long-tail keywords and question - answer terminology. Think about how voice searches are different than typed search queries and your content will be more successful.
Not all businesses need to prioritize voice search the same way, so make an overall assessment before investing too much time and money into voice SEO.
Get Growing On Google
Nobody said SEO would be easy, they just said it would be worth it! Keep these 3 simple search engine optimization tips in mind to keep growing on Google year after year despite the ever-changing SEO industry.
The Lean Startup Life Blog is looking for experts in the field of finance, marketing , tech, leadership, entrepreneurship, sales, manageme...
The Lean Startup Life E-News:
The Lean Startup Life Feature:
SEO can be a bit complex subject and there are lots of changes in search engine optimization recently. You can find numerous ways to incr...
The Lean Startup Life Blog:
If you’re thinking about creating an online marketing campaign, you have to include social media in your plans. Not only are platforms free ...
More Lean Startup Blog: